You Can Help!
The Humane Society of Western Montana is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by memberships, contributions, grants and bequests, and does not receive any government funding. All contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
When you contribute financially to the Humane Society of Western Montana you help:
- Reunite lost animals with their families
- Adopt unwanted animals into loving homes
- Provide low cost spay and neuter assistance to families in need
- Teach young people the importance of spaying, neutering and humane care
Would you like to support the Humane Society with your time, skills and heart? Make a donation of your time! When you volunteer you help:
- Provide cat TLC
- Teach dogs basic manners and socialization
- Assist with adoptions
- Raise funds at events
- Greet, direct and answer questions for the public